Setting occupational standards can help advance your organization’s mission.
- • Raise the standard of practice and level of professionalism of credentialed practitioners.
- • Enhance the reputation and public perception of the credentialed profession.
- • Empower worker mobility through portable, globally recognized credentials.
- • Provide consumers and other stakeholders with independent assurance that the people who hold your credential possess the knowledge, skill, or ability to practice their occupation competently.
- • Encourage practitioner accountability and good business practices through a code of ethics and professionalism.
- • Find new, sustainable streams of non-dues / non-tax revenue.
- • Increase net income through credentialing, which tends to grow despite market fluctuations.