Setting occupational standards can help advance your organization’s mission.
- Raise the standard of practice and level of professionalism of credentialed practitioners.
- Enhance the reputation and public perception of the credentialed profession.
- Empower worker mobility through portable, globally recognized credentials.
- Provide consumers and other stakeholders with independent assurance that the people who hold your credential possess the knowledge, skill, or ability to practice their occupation competently.
- Encourage practitioner accountability and good business practices through a code of ethics and professionalism.
- Find new, sustainable streams of non-dues / non-tax revenue.
- Increase net income through credentialing, which tends to grow despite market fluctuations.